Generalist Software Developer
Based in Helsinki, Finland. Working in games industry on tech & internal tools.
- Building digital products.
- Native iOS development with Swift
- Building server applications with node.js on major cloud platforms.
Kadir Has University, Computer Science & Statistics Ba.
Jan 2017 - now
Seriously Digital Entertainment, Helsinki
- Working on web technology based internal tools (react, redux, node.js, typescript, docker).
- Native plugin development for Unity3D (iOS/Obj-C & Android/Java).
Sep 2015 - Jan 2017
- Built iOS App Dropio (Swift): A retail app with real time multiplayer game mechanics.
- Also worked on backend (PhP7 / Symfony).
- Participated in product development.
Sep 2014 - Oct 2016
Co-Founder & iOS Developer
- Co-founded & Developed (iOS - Obj-C) a mobile first discovery &
purchasing platform for 3rd wave coffee enthusiasts.
Apr 2015 - Aug 2015
- Worked on a iOS (Obj-C) social network app for collectors named “Fielguide”,
which included technically challenging user interfaces.
(App Store Link)
November 2012 - Apr 2015
Adphorus / Publik, Istanbul
Mobile (iOS & Android) Software Developer
- Worked on Adphorus, SaaS platform for facebook ads management.
- Built native iOS (Objc-C) & Android (Java) clients for Adphorus.
- Worked on Cevap.Tv, video how-to website.
- Built video playback components with google video ads integration (flash, as3, IMA SDK)
- Built iPad / iPhone app clients (Obj-C)
- Designed streaming video infrastracture (based on Wowza & AWS)
- Built a video transcoding system (FFMpeg, node.js, AWS) & streaming-transcoding backend (node.js)
Sep 2008 - Nov 2012 MagiClick, Istanbul
Senior Flash Developer & Team Leader
- Built websites and advergames (Flash),
- Rich media campaigns combining electronics & software.
- Early AR applications with Flash’s c++ runtime.
- Worked as team leader of of 6 (2012)